Sunday, November 9, 2008

The Resurgence Greek Project

I found a really great web site called The Resurgence Greek Project.

The URL is http://www.zhubert.com/

Zack Hubert is the author and web master of the site. He's another Physics guy apparently. It seems we are everywhere.

This site represents an amazing amount of work but it is wonderfully useful and helpful if you have any interest in Biblical Greek.

I studied Biblical Greek once along with a few other courses at Southern Nazarene University in Bethany, OK. I took off from work and attended classes and then worked a lot to manage the homework. I had to stop though before the end of my second semester. It was quite a good experience for me and I learned a great deal about the Bible but also about myself.

This is a really useful site and I strong recommend it for anyone interested in reading the New Testament in Biblical Greek.

1 comment:

Lori1955 said...

Very interesting site. Thanks for posting it.