Thursday, March 20, 2008

Another Preacher

Well (questioning) well (questioning more) well?

I actually thought it was some kind of really awful joke at first when I saw the first clip. But I think it may be true.

This guy is is from Harlem. His church is Atlah Worldwide Church and his name is Pastor James David Manning.

He is definitely not in favor of Obama. I t is unbelievable. It will probably offend you. It offended me at least. I don't get it. I don't know where these people are coming from.

This is the first Youtube clip I watched - just remember I warned you first.

This guy is worse than the other guy. I've got to quit reading the news and stuff.

4 comments:

~Betsy said...

Yikes - this guy is a piece of work. I watched this video and a few of the others on Youtube. The only thing I agreed with was when he talked about people helping themselves in this world instead of waiting for a handout.

I think what troubles me most is how many preachers have their hands in this election process. It seems their personal opinions become scripture - at least in their minds.

Lori1955 said...

What has happened to the Churches in this country? Such vile and hateful words being preached from the pulpit. Where is the commandment from Christ that we love one another? When did the pulpit become a place to debate politics? Have we all lost our humanity? OK, you've got me on a roll now. Better stop before I end up marching in the street.:)

Anonymous said...

Unreal. I watched a few other clips of him as well, and it sure didn't improve. I thought that he might have been angry or having a bad day, but it went from bad to worse. This guy is on a roll. I can't believe anyone would represent themselves as a man of God and speak about ANYONE the way that this man speaks about Obama. Unbelievable!

nancy said...

unbelievable. what ever happened to keeping politics out of the pulpit! how can he even call himself a Christian!