Sunday, March 9, 2008

Chumby


This thing is called a Chumby.  It is a wireless appliance that connects to your local computer and then connects to the Chumby Network over the Internet.

It is a clock but it also plays Internet radio or music from your IPod or other sources.  You can listen to news, weather, and traffic reports.  It is a digital frame for your images.  You can have your own Chumby friends and can share stuff with them.

You can keep track of your ebay auctions and a whole host of other things.

$179.95 but the shipping is free.

No, I haven't bought one; but, I do think it is kind of a cool gadget. 

6 comments:

Lori1955 said...

My how you love gadgets don't you? :)

~Betsy said...

I was going to say the same thing Lori did! I think it's a guy thing. My husband and son love gadgets, too!

Unknown said...

Yeah, Judy probably wouldn't let me have one in our bedroom.

Anonymous said...

Hi there, Terry! Sorry I haven't been leaving comments, but I did want to let you know that you are thought of, prayed for and wished well often!

Well...I'm not a guy, but I am intrigued by "gadgets" too! I think this little guy (Chumby) looks pretty cool!

Joanne said...

You find the most wonderful gadgets, Terry. And they all have very odd names--Kindle and Chumby. Can't wait to see what you find next. :D

¸.•*´)ღ¸.•*´Chris said...

Big boys and their toys!