Monday, September 15, 2008

Stats: Politics and Hurricanes Trump Spiders and Snakes

Hmmm.


On September 4, 2008 I posted Republican Convention 08 - Tuesday and Sitemeter recorded the astonishing number of 337 visitors. On September 2, 2008 it reported I had 291 visitors and I posted Hurricanes Gustav and Katrina.

Previously my posts dealing with snakes and spiders garnered the most visitors but by half or less than these recent entries.

My conclusion is that a lot of visitors were apparently interested in my thoughts about the Republican convention and hurricanes. Except I think they didn't realize it was me. Because I think if they had know it was me they wouldn't have bothered.

Just in case there is any doubt let me be perfectly clear that I know less than squat in roughly equal measure about both hurricanes and politics.

We live in a strange, strange world.


1 comment:

Lori1955 said...

I have to disagree that you don't know "squat". You seem to be quite knowledgable about every thing you write about. I am always interested in your views on things. Now spiders and snakes, I could live without. :)